It’s so easy to make this gluten-free gravy recipe, and it is perfect for those who suffer from gluten sensitivity. Depending on what you cooked as the star of your Sunday roast, you can use whichever meat juice you prefer. You can make this gluten-free gravy in just a few minutes and serve up to six people. Cornflour thickens the sauce, while stock cubes give it a richer taste. It is also possible to freeze leftovers, but you must use them within four weeks. Reheat thoroughly before serving after storing in the fridge overnight.
Gluten-Free Gravy Ingredients
- Chicken, beef, pork, and other meat juices are left over after you eat them.
- We used chicken stock, but any type would work
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 3 tablespoons of water
- Remove the roasting tin from your oven, and remove the meat. Put the juice in a jug and strain through a sieve.
- Stir the stock cube into the meat juices until dissolved.
- Make a paste with the cornflour and water in a small mixing bowl.
- Bring the juices to a boil in a large saucepan. Stir the cornflour mixture into the boiling stock until dissolved.
- The gravy will need a few minutes to simmer once the heat is turned down.
- Serve in a clean jug.
That’s it – as simple as that.
For more information or assistance with this article, or if you want to add something that you feel is relevant, we would love to hear from you via the Contact Us page.